UMD faculty have the opportunity to engage in the CHEPD (Cooperation in Higher Education & Professional Development) 1+2+1 program by teaching at a participating school or creating an experimental class between one of our partners.
- An experimental class is an articulation program between UMD and one of the Chinese partner universities within the CHEPD program framework. Courses are typically taught during the summer months and articulate to an established dual degree program. Benefits include:
- A clearer academic path for students
- Relationship building between the universities
- Professional development opportunities for U.S. faculty to teach at the partner university
- If your department is interested in creating an experimental class please contact International Programs and Services - [email protected]